  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kevin & Natalia

  I run your Radio control program, and have recently been trying to use your
PSK31 program that came with the install.
  Using a TS-480S/AT.
  The problem I am having is TX'ing. The radio switches to TX, via control PTT,
but no audio, no output power reading (via inline watt meter). When I check the
audio out via the PC attached speakers I get good audio. I go and load MixW,
and this works okay, TX audio out the radio, checked by the TX monitor and the
TX meter reading.