I'm hoping someone can help me edit and/or add my newly acquired ICOM
756P3 to the Digipan 2.0 list of CI-V setup choices. The reason I would
like to do that is because every digiprogram I have uses the 6E default
CI-V address, but that choice is simply not available within Digipan
2.0.

I realize that I am able to reconfigure the ICOM to a new rig address --
 5c for example is in the dropdown on serial port setups -- however, I
am not able to reconfigure my other programs to that address...hence, I
would like all of these to be in synch with each others' setting.

Any hints as to what I can do?

Thanks,

Robb WB2HNP