Leight,
>My understanding is that the modulation for the image is not related to
>MFSK at all, so any digimode program that includes the MFSK image
>routines would work.
Yes, but in the program it's mixed (it was difficult to completly separate MFSK
and SSTV in MFSK)

>The width is about the same as MFSK so it would not work
with narrower modes, but with equal or wider it should.
Yes, and with wider modes as Olivia 1000x32, the choice would be either to have
a better quality image or a quicker image.

But it would more fun to instead send an analogical SSTV image to send a very
strongly compressed digital SSTV.

73
Patrick