Steve,

I got the impression that MARS was moving toward Winlink 2000 and
handling traffic primarily through the internet.

How do you set up different methods of traffic handling to include the
different systems?  Or do some members work one kind of mode and others
another kind of mode?

As a former Navy MARS member back in the early 1960's and later in the
80's with AF MARS, we were mostly sending traffic with voice with some
feeds (often garbled) from RTTY.