Hello to all,

I have fixed (I believe so) the bug of the last test version of Mutipsk
(25_02). Now, the "soft decision Memory ARQ" is normally available for ARQ FAE.

This new test version in a ZIP test package is available in my site
http://f6cte.free.fr/MULTIPSK_TEST_26_02_2007.ZIP (copy and paste this adress
in Internet Explorer (or equivalent) Net adress field).
It contains the Multipsk test version, the help files (in English and French)
and the specifications (in English) of the ARQ FAE mode.
Create a tempory folder (C:/TEST, for example), unzip the files in it and start
C:\TEST\TEST\Multipsk.exe (the auxiliary files will be created automatically).

73
Patrick