--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It was mostly folks serving the ARQ FAE variety, testing it out. The
> Butterball variety.  Me, being a good boy, also tried the
traditional recipe
> and transmitted on 3596 plus other 40 and 30M frequencies.  No
takers last
> night.  Maybe I'll try with better cranberries tonight.
>
> Andy K3UK

You might also try the Region 1 ALE channel 3617.0 kHz USB when the
band is open to Europe. Unfortunately for us here in USA, on that
frequency, we can't do anything past the initial ALE calling and
response. We have to use one of those "microphone thingies" to talk
after we link.

Bonnie KQ6XA

.