larry allen wrote:

>  Greetings... Now, I don't know whether to feel awkward or not... What
>  is Olivia?... Larry ve3fxq

Olivia is the daughter of Pawel Jalocha.

He named the  new mode created by him after his daughter.  It is MFSK
plus a layer of Walsh code.
Very versatile in tones, bandwidths, etc, people sometimes see it on the
waterfall and don' t know
what parameter to change t decode it.

When it is well tuned, is one of the slowest, but most reliable modes.
It can get to be decoded correctly without
a trace being heard or seen on the waterfall.

MixW, MultiPSK, FLDigi and gMFSK incorporate Olivia.

Sorry if I involuntarily omitted anything.

Jose, CO2JA

V Conferencia Internacional de Energía Renovable, Ahorro de Energía y Educación
Energética.
22 al 25 de mayo de 2007
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.cujae.edu.cu/eventos/cier