From: "Bill McLaughlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Getting RFSM2400 Approved for US Hams
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 00:09:50 -0000

Hi John,

No problem; I would be happy to help work towards an STA for
RFSM2400, if that is indeed a worthy goal. Think part of the issue is
that due to our position in the sunspot cycle *usable* bandwidth for
experimentation, at least in the evenings in North America, is very
limited. Would need to take that into account...suspect we work from
different perspectives (who doesn't?) but no need to let that impact
the goal...

73 es be well,

Bill N9DSJ