I've just been reading all the recently posted comments and thinking,
What the devil is CQ CH ? I then find that this is an abbreviation
for County Hunting in the US. This leads me on to thinking, why, as
PSK is a visual communication, operators cannot put in their
transmitted message "CQ County Hunters". This also applies to most
European Special Event Stations, who for some reason refuse to give
their names, locations and IARU locators, even when asked.

I have always been under the impression that a radio amateur should
give this basic information to a contact, as this is a requirement of
being a radio amateur.

Regards, Mel G0GQK IO82TS