  From: Andrew O'Brien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 11:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Politics be gone

  and maybe I, as moderator, should pay more attention to the issue.
  Andy K3Uk

  On 3/26/07, Chuck Mayfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    OK! I have come up with a way to ignore all this spam about politics,
    including; ARRL and FCC.
    Rule: if header contains [digitalradio] And body contains (ARRL OR
    FCC) then delete_message.

    Hopefully, I will not miss those messages that actually pertain to
    digitalradio.

    73, Chuck AA5J

  --
  Andy K3UK