--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "w0tmm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I bought a DigiKeyer and it arrived today. I have it hooked up to my
> TS-2000, but there is no where to plug in the RTTY plug. The ACC2 port
> has a connector for it.
> Does anyone have any experience with the DigiKeyer and the TS-2000?
>
> John W0TMM

I forgot about that.  My FSK key on the Microham cable for the TS2000
just hangs loose.  It appears to not be needed.  I think I recall my
brain being puzzled when it first arrived and concluding that that
section of the cable was for another Kenwood, the 570.  Just ingnore
it.  FSK RTTY and AFSK RTTY with my TS2000 and my Microkeyer works
just fine, I assume the same will apply to your Digikeyer.

Andy K3UK