OK Guys Ive gotten hung up from the git go here on setting this thing up.
Went thru the basic tutoral and kinda understand that.  But now I am ready
to look at some live freqs.  Setup - Options:

my call      I understand
Grid Locator    yep
id interval   -  10
Ptt port  2
audio in  0     ?????
audio out 2    ?????
                     what do those mean?  I have my regular soundcard
feeding the RigBlaster Plus, and audio from the rig going into the
soundcard.  So whats with the numbers?

 See the WSJT6 screen says

0      2    0   Microsoft  Sound Mapper -  Input
1      2    0    C-Media Wave Device
2      0    2    Microsoft Sound Mapper -  Output
3      0    2    C-Media Wave Device
Dfault  Input 0   output 2
requested input 0   output 0
opening device 0 for input, 2 for output
audio streams running normally.

Rate in 1
rate out 1

DXCC prefix K
Source RAQ )   ???????
Source DEC   ?????????

As you can probably tell, there is nothing on the waterfall - just black.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all
DX 2-6 years each