Hello Votjech,

>spectrogram it seems to be some kind of MFSK modulation, always the
Yes it is.

>list. I suppose that the RS ID is very similar to Olivia, there are
It is very similar to JT65A in fact.

>- Olivia uses Hadamard/Welsh transformation, RS uses Reed Solomon block code
Yes it does

>- Olivia is decoded parallel on a constraned band, RS is decoded
parallel on the whole sound card spectrum. The channel separation is
half tone.
No, when searching for an Olivia or RS ID transmission, the goal is to find the
best correlation with a possible code.
Half tone after half tone, you calculate the functions and see if the result
fits with a possible transmission of code.

The big advantage of these functions (Hadamard or RS) is that the correlation
function is extremely sharp.

- RS code sends just one block with the mode ID.
Yes it does.

73
Patrick