On 4/5/07, Andrew O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Great work Chris!  Is this an indoor antenna ?

Andy,

I have a Hamstick dipole mount on a second story balcony railing.
It's rather close to the building but it's the best I can do.  For 20m
and up I mount it so the antennas are horizontal; for 40m I mount it
vertically, in the hope that a (very much shortened) vertical dipole
will get a better radiation angle, given that I'm not very far above
ground.  Still need to get sticks for the bands above 20m, now that
the solar cycle is starting to pick up...

-chris