I see a few are confused about the proper sequence and meaning of the
EME/MS related messages within JT65A of WSJT.  So, am I.

I wonder if us HFer's should try to be more straight forward?  The
general use is described as..

"When a station copies both calls, he sends calls and report.
If he gets both calls and a report, he sends his report & Roger.
If he gets report and Roger, he sends Rogers.
When both get a pair of Rogers, the QSO is officially complete."

The "report" mentioned above is traditionally the gridsquare in JT65A,
I find that useful.  So ,

How about these messages

CQ P5DX

K3UK replies with message 1....  P5DX K3UK FN02hk

P5DX sees both calls and sends .... K3UK P5DX PM27 OOO  QSL

K3UK receives the report and sends .... QSL , thanks

PD5DX sends...  RRR 73
K3UK sends ...  RRR 73

I would keep RO, OOO, RRR in the messages because they also get
displayed in the waterfall.  I'm not sure how/why yet, but that is my
weekend learning objective.

As I read more about the mdoe and the software, K1JT advocates the use
of standard operatings procedurees.  So, maybe changing his convention
is not a good  idea?

Andy