Andy,

"I responded manually, waiting to see what the person said before I
replied." .I all sow use this "work around" yesterday , but then
somebody start typing "use Auto" . If I only had this 10 sec , it had
helped me a lot. Even a "slow writer" like me would be able print
something sensible.

Steinar LA5VNA