With regard to the question about should the JT65A talk be shifted to it's
own dedicated group, Danny is correct, he pointed out that I formed this
group years ago when the custom was to have a group for each mode.   I
wanted to discuss them all, not go to an individual group for each mode.

One issue , with the less used digital modes,  is the fact that after a
while you are working the same people over and over again.  This is true for
ALE, Olivia, DominoEX, Feld Hell, PAX2, and more.  PSK31, RTTY, and MFSK16
are the only ones that seem to have wide enough use to produce variety .
Even RTTY in contests tends to be the same 200-300 hams.  JT65A has a new
crop of call signs that are not commonly seen on the other experimental
digital modes  but time will tell, whether this mode will become popular
enough to ensure some freshness of contacts.

Andy