Calling CQ and listening on 14077.0.  Starting mode: Olivia 16-500.

PhilW de KA1GMN

Andrew O'Brien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  Good
idea Bonnie.

On 4/13/07, expeditionradio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          Hi Andy,

 Suggestion:
 VFO Frequency 14077.0 kHz USB
 Starting mode: Olivia 16-500
 (Olivia 16 tones - 500Hz bandwidth)
 Center audio frequency for Olivia  = 1000Hz.

 73---Bonnie KQ6XA

 --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Andrew O'Brien"

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73

PhilW, KA1GMN