Hi Steinar,

I will look for you again today.  I am still getting the hang of this
software and mode so it may well be my fault that I did not hear you.
 If I know the time and freq. I think I can set it to do aggressive
deep search on a narrow freq. window.  I am still not clear on how
having freeze checked vs. unchecked works.   Should I normally listen
with it unchecked to search the larger subband?  If it is unchecked,
does the green bar in SpecJT make any difference?  Does clicking
somewhere in SpecJT or the other graph actually set the real transmit
frequency?  Sorry to be asking basic questions but it doesn't seem
clear from the documentation and guides.

Also, I am on Skype as bobfabrizio.  Feel free to ping me to met me
know you are trying to get me.

73