With help from Dave, AA6YQ, I have been able to load and run DXLab
Launcher, Commander and DXKeeper under Vista. I expect that any of the
DXLab suite modules will work under Vista but I have not tried them.
Perhaps some other group members have done this and can update us.

Because of the greatly increased security of Vista, you can no longer
manipulate executables as easily as you could in the past. You must have
root privileges which Vista calls Administrator.

You may find that a program just will not install. For example, I was
unable to even extract the zip files initially. Here is the procedure
that I used:

Right Click on the file you want to extract
Select Properties from the sub menu
Select the Compatibility tab
Go to the last item - "Privilege Level"
Check the box  "run this program as an administrator"

This allows you to have root control over the file. I am not sure why other
files I have extracted do not need this but I am sure
we will find out such things as we use the OS more.

Because of the greatly increased security of Vista, it just will not let
programs (malicious or not) have the privileges that were possible under
the previous, more unsecure versions of MS OS, so it does take a bit of
getting used to. But it will become second nature after a while and it
also makes you realize that when you manipulate files (even moving them)
you are doing things that you don't want some rogue program doing as
used to be the case.

When you enter into a root privilege the screen mostly darkens except for the
User Account Control window that opens up and is highlighted. You can not miss
the fact that you are doing some thing at the root level.

One offshoot of this increased security is that everytime you boot DXLab's
Launcher module, you will have to give it permission to run. Perhaps there is,
or will eventually be, a method to let Vista know that this program is OK to
run anytime.