Well done Bonnie, good to see you test this.

Andy.

On 4/19/07, expeditionradio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  --- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com <digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>,
Darrel Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Bonnie,
>
> Thank-you for the contact on JT65A. You did confuse me with your
> response and then for some reason you went from txing on second to
> txing on first and I was not sure whether that was still you. Anyway,
> solid copy and I was using about 15 watts into an R5 vert.
>
> Darrel, VE7CUS

Hi Darrel,

That was a fun JT65A QSO with you today on 14076 USB.
The 20m band was almost dead here today, other than a few JT65 sigs.
I was running 100W+ and a vertical loop antenna.

Bonnie KQ6XA

--
Andy K3UK
Skype Me :  callto://andyobrien73