Why is a 200 cy bandwidth ridiculous?   I was greatly love to see that,
where we are using PSK.

Why do you want 500 cy on 3.5-3.535?   Thats CW country and that would only
draw other modes into where the CW DX is.  Likewise 40-30-20 and 17 meters.
We dont need 500cy for cw do we?

And EXCUS ME?  Dropping the Extra only segments to 10 kc on 40 and 80?   I
passed that test in order to get 25 KC.  You will have a heck of a sales job
on that one.

Bonnie, there are still many of us that arent interested one iota in
automatic modes, and probably the majority of those are the very ones
working down in that lower segment.  You will never sell ME on it.

This is exactly the reason the ARRL is drawing back on this to start with.
Any change at all is going to make a LARGE segment of amateurs very unhappy.
I certainly see a reason for bandwidth management, but not at this cost.

Danny Douglas N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA
SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB all
DX 2-6 years each