OK

RM-11306 is on the back burner for now what will the
ARRL do next ?

Here is what they SHOULD do ...

ASK with a list of questions what MEMBERS want to do.

ASK the users of bands like 10 6 and 2 meters for
INPUT don't just go off half cocked with comments like
the users don't care no one ASKED anyone I know ...

SHOW a band plan that safeguards repeaters and non
digital users already there don't just come up with
large chunks of bands because the league " THINKS "
they could be use by some new mode.

Be open and IF your going to go for a rule change POST
IT and PRINT what input has been sent to you.

This is not a digital verse analog fight unless you
make it that...... ARE YOU LISTENING LEAGUE ?

MOST people I know run both PSK-31 is popular on many
bands and has had no problems with other modes.
I just ordered a new soundlink box so i can run the
ts-2000 on at least psk-31 ( ok SPY on you ) and there
are many on 6 using that mode and narrow band high
speed scatter digimodes on 50.250 WITH NO PROBLEMS.

THINK LEAGUE IT MIGHT BE A NEW EXPERIENCE

Bruce WA4GCH
Life Member for 30 years
on 6 since 1966