  From: Andrew O'Brien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2007 8:34 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] 4.3 of MULTIPSK: MSK 1200 ????

  Thanks Patrick, if the French municipalities use it, I would not be surprised
if the Govt offices on St. P & M used it.  It is not too far away from some
people in North America and would be useful monitoring.  I suspect that
Martinique would use a more Caribbean Union approved process but St P et  M is
more "French"  than the Caribbean territories.

  Andy.

  On 5/10/07, Patrick Lindecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    Hello Andy,

    I don't think 1382 exists outside of France (but surely other modes with
MSK 1200 modulation).

    >St. Pierre et Miquelon
    Why not. But surely it is a very local trafic, difficult to receive outside
this island.

    73
    Patrick