expeditionradio wrote:
> The HFLINK organisation corresponded with WIA bandplanners during the
> planning of the new Australian bandplan in 2006. As a result, there
> are several frequencies on 40m and 80m that were coordinated in the
> new Australian bandplan (and IARU Region 3) for ALE -141 and 188-110
> (RFSM2400) activity. There has been activity on these modes in
> Australia since the bandplan went into effect.
> You can find the frequencies in the list here:
>  http://hflink.com/channels

Silly me, using the bandplan in the WIA Callbook (2007) that I just bought :-)
The Jan 2007 update recommends 7180-7190 for unattended stations for digital
modes and 7190-7250 for attended stations.

Given what Les said about there being activity on 7196 USB, then that might be
the best place to play with RFSM2400. Would that keep people happy?

Dave.
--
David Ingram (VK4TDI)
Real email: dave at ingramtech dot com