Hello Leigh,

Guess it depends on the operator, but do not think time is an issue
if the end result is worth it....in the EME and MS world, an HF JT65A
contact speeds along, usually. Not to mention endless time some spend
in a pile-up, waiting for a net to come around to one or listening to
white noise for a vhf opening on a "dead" band.

73,

Bill N9DSJ

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Leigh L Klotz, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>