Good Morning Everyone:

My name is Tim Holmes, W8TAH, Amateur Extra Class operator -- I have
been messing around with digital as long as ive been on HF and i really
enjoy it -- finding a group to play with is cool.

I do psk, rtty, sstv, and im always willing to learn new or different
things.  Im an all in one computer shop for a private school here in
Ohio, and as such im NOT intimidated by computers :)

Located about 25 miles south west of cleveland in EN91CD -- looking
forward to seeing you on the bands

My programs of choice are any of the MM* series, WinWarbler and MixW

TIM