CW.

No computer needed.  Also when you're operating QRP you need a large
number of potential stations to work.  I really pitty the portable QRP
station with a budipole antenna trying to work the small handfull of
stations he might hear on an oddball digital mode.  You might just as
well leave the rig and computer at home.

73 de Brian/K3KO

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"