No !

I Don't listing to the audio on my AirMail station but I have noticed
many times over the past weeks that in the lower right corner
of the screen that it has said   "busy" I can't tell you if it was other
Pactor stations or other modes but I can say that it did say that the
frequency was busy.

The one thing that burns me is the untrue and just plain misinformation
that some on this list is spreading as being the "fact" .

John, W0JAB