>Simon Brown wrote on Tue, 25 Sep 2007 05:36:59 -0700
>
>Wow! These modems are not cheap - but it does look interesting :-)
>
>What would be a typical modem were I to buy one?
>
>Simon Brown, HB9DRV

Hi Simon,

You can buy one for EUR 770 from www.scs-ptc.com but there is a guy in this
list that gives one away for nothing. He offered it to the moderator of this
list. Perhaps it is a good idea if he gave it to you, since you can write
some good and useful code. This way the modem will got in good hands I
believe.

Perhaps the good OM in this list might reconsider by offering it to you and
do a favour the digital community.

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
AX25 PBBS: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://sv1uy.ampr.org/~sv1uy
http://www.athnet.ampr.org/~sv1uy

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: