The only problem I see with this is how several tens of thousands or
even hundreds of thousands of hams are going to do 10-20 seconds of
sounding even using whole segments of bands.  There won't be any room
or time for actually talking!  I just don't see this being good for
"most HF communications".

Jim
WA0LYK

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"