Hi all,

I would like to quot John VE5MU  (ALE yes ... or no?
digitalradio@yahoogroups.com Sun, 23 Sep 2007 11:33:05 -0600) :

"On the subject of ALE;  in my humble opinion some operators have become
too focused on ALE, forgetting that ALE is the means to establish which
stations available, and the best frequency to communicate from A to B.
Once these are established, then other modes can be used to effect the
actual communications."

I don't want to be a policeman , I think it is to many of them already,
but I have a wish. 14109.5 seems to be a bit overcrowded when
"everyone"  are sounding and trying to make a AMD qso. What about QSYing
to another frequency when a contact is establish on 14109.5? 14112.0  is
a great frequency. It is perfect for playing with Patrick's wonderful
ARQ FAE mode.

Don't flame me now . This is meant to be a constructive proposal.

73 de LA5VNA Steinar