Hi Guys,

You need to either use an ASCII editor like NOTEPAD and use find and
replace on NOCALL to change to your callsign and reload the .QRG file

OR

Select an unused SCAN GROUP  where no OWN is being used and starting
at the top menu selection Address > Modify > Own and select NOCALL
from the pull down, click OK and edit your callisign and click OK and
then select the SCAN GROUP of choice and then restart the tool.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH