Hi Andy ,

I have a confession to make. I have not tried the CW ID . To operate
strictly correct,
I probably should. ( I hope I am not starting a new "circle quarrel" now).

 I am using the  "micro Keyer"  from microHam and my PTT works perfect .

Later this evening I will test the cw id function, right now is the
several  HAMs in eu
that are trying to catch me,  so I don't want to mess it up,  if  you
see what  I mean.

73 de LA5VNA Steinar