From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Ed Hekman
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:55 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: OFDM Proposal

Rud,

I would really enjoy hearing some discussion on the use of OFDM on
HF.  I work on an OFDM project and have an understanding of how it
works although I am not a system designer.  I have also tried OFDM
with HamPal (digital SSTV) and WinDRM (digital voice) and it seems to
me that it offers a lot of potential for improving performance with
HF multipath fading.  To stimulate some discussion I would like to
ask some questions for the experts in the field.