From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Peter G. Viscarola
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 4:06 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [digitalradio] QEX Article on HF Digital Propagation

> There is a great article in the QEX I just received (Nov/Dec 2007).

Darn!  I KNEW that as soon as I didn't renew my subscription, they'd publish
an article that I'd want to read.

I don't s'pose somebody wants to violate the copyright by scanning the
article in and post it somewhere, huh??  Oh, never mind...  forget that I
asked that.

de Peter K1PGV

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php