Rud Merriam wrote:
> http://www.networkworld.com/community/node/20911
>

> Rud Merriam K5RUD
> ARES AEC Montgomery County, TX
> http://TheHamNetwork.net

I am a great beliver is using WiFi under Part 97 as well as Part 15.  When I
need that extra little boost of power I opt for operation under Part 97 is
using
the system for myself.

However, if the power limit of Part 15 is sufficient and non-hams need to use
WiFi, I can go that way also.

I would hope that as many amateur radio operators as possible will set up for
providing WiFi at or near the MAX radiated power level as possible so that we
may be of service to the public.  Also, I hope that many hams will remote their
rigs (both HF and V/UHF) so that distributed communications can be had.

I know a couple of individuals who run PSK modes on their home rigs from any
Internet connectivity...a really nice touch.

73,

Walt/K5YFW