Vojtech Bubnik escribió:

>  PSK as well as MFSK will be affected by multipath, it will create
>  another type of inter symbol interference - time overlap. DominoEX
>  with its incremental MFSK tries to cope with it, but there is a price
>  for that. I am not convinced yet that the incremental MFSK is the
>  best thing.

As all differentially encoded modulations, it has a price, in the form
of burst errors following a wrong bit.

For me, Olivia is far better than any Domino EX modes, including  Domino
with FEC.With FEC it is more robust,
but becomes slower than Olivia, without reaching the same degree of
robustness. It is my impression with actual
tests on the air.

Jose, CO2JA

Participe en Universidad 2008.
11 al 15 de febrero del 2008.
Palacio de las Convenciones, Ciudad de la Habana, Cuba
http://www.universidad2008.cu