Take a look at the new pskmail_puppy live CD, now featuring full PSK250 support.

It is a progam suite including fldigi, flarq, pskmail server and client, with
embedded linux.
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/puppy

Now also as application running under windows:
http://sharon.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pub/linux/ham/pskmail/windows

You need pskmail version 0.5.4 to enjoy PSK250 arq.

Rein PA0R

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Announce your digital presence via our Interactive Sked Page at
http://www.obriensweb.com/drsked/drsked.php

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: