Yes, and when i use the page on my cellphone (Windows Mobile 5.0 pda),
it re-sends my information over and over again. The only thing i can do
(unless
someone has a solution) is (1) send my info, (2) go to another website, any
website, (3) return to the spotting page and don't enter any more info.

orrin wn1z
in NE California