Hi John.....i run Kubuntu 7.10 here....thats Ubuntu with the KDE
desktop....but basicly the same.....fldigi is the best PSK31 and
multidigi program available you can d/l at www.w1hjk.com.....use the
binary as it is easy to get setup.....BUT read the Help file first you
will need a couple of other libraries as well......you can also in a
console type 'apt-get install fldigi' and you will get and early copy
from the Ubuntu file system....it should get the other libs as well...

if you have a problem please dont hesitate to e-mail me and i will give
you a lot of help

73 David VK4BDJ