At 04:36 PM 1/13/2008, Rick wrote:

>Chuck,
>
>Enough of your nonsense! Those of us who want integrity in the amateur
>bands are doing our best. You clearly have guilt in what you are doing
>and you fear that it will be an illegal activity. Your activities may be
>interpreted as perfectly legal ... but they may not. You will just have
>to wait until we find out.

Rick,

You have stooped to a very low personally insulting level here.
I am not doing anything.  I have no guilt whatsoever, except that I let
you spread your own brand of nonsense on too thickly before I protested.
You know very well that your questions are slanted against ALE and WINLINK.
Bonny didn't kick me off of any lists.  Are you doing this because
she kicked you off hers?
You don't even know me.
You don't know what I do.
You don't know what I don't do.
How dare you drop that tripe on me?
Apparently you can dish it out but you cannot take it when
someone directly challenges your actions.