  From: Simon Brown
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 08:46 UTC
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] FIR Filters

  Hi Sergio,

  I am able to design using Parks-McClellan and to be honest I think my UI is
  better than ScopeFIR's.

  What I would like (but not essential) is the ability to take my filter
  coefficients and validate them with another program. I don't see this in
  ScopeFIR, although I could possible write my own code to do what I want I
  need to validate my filters with a program not created by my own fair hands
  :-)

  With a filter covering 0 to 4,000Hz I simply feed a signal in, see what I
  get out and do some sums...

  Simon Brown, HB9DRV