Hello Group.  I searched this forum to see if anyone else had a
question about 'Domino' digital modes and ARRL's Logbook-of-The-World.

All I found was the following request:

> Subject: [ARRL-LOTW] First International DominoEx Prefix Contest
>
> Any one know what mode designator would be best when uploading
> these QSO's to LoTW?
>
> 73 John ZL1BYZ.

I sent an email earlier this month to ask ARRL about adding Domino to
LoTW, as it's refused on any upload attempts.

Here's the email I sent: