From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Tooner
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 9:48 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] been thinking about an oscilloscope

I've been thinking about getting an oscilloscope. I've got some idea
of what to look for in one when using it with amateur radio, but am
wondering about one I've found several of for under 200 bucks.

It's the "Tektronix 465 dual trace oscilloscope".

Here's the specifications: http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/2jxwux>
com/2jxwux

Think this will do everything I would want with servicing and
analyzing my old Kenwood hybrid (TS-830S) rig?

Frank, K2NCC