VE5GPM will be running ALE400 for the next several days, on 14103.0 USB .
The station will be active 24/7

Please try to connect to VE5GPM , due to some drifting on the older TS850
presently used, best connect hz is 1575-1580

rather than the default 1625. This will be corrected in the next few days.
please leave mail with a reception report.

I am open to suggestions for a frequency and/or band which would accommodate
both ALE400, ALE and RFSM. In Canada we cannot exceed 1khz bandwidth on 30m,
otherwise Ok anywhere within the ham bands. With the present setup , I have
remote access to change modes and change software, but I cannot change
frequencies. A new TS480SAT has been ordered, which will correct that
problem, and should be available for install within the next few weeks.

John

VE5MU