Dear Large Unpaid Research Department (LURD),
I need some help with AGW Packet Engine Pro. I installed  the freeware version
of the AGW engine and I kept getting a "your soundcard does not support wave
files" error message. So I finally uninstalled it. Today I installed the AGW
Packet Engine Pro since it had a self-installation feature. I am still getting
the same error message. My sound card works just fine with BPSK, MT63, Olivia,
and other sound card modes. I have checked out all of the soundcard's settings,
including drivers, and it is functioning properly. Any advice on this  problem
will be gratefully appreciated.?
Jim
W5LOG