I am new to this group and it appears to be where I might find
operators  with a similar interest, most of my activity is focused on
MMSSTV DX and  propagation tests. The last year I have focussed mainly
on 14.230 and LP to US and SP to EU.

This Winter in VK I am looking for operators in EU region interested
in SSTV on 7.033Mhz.

Equipment will be a TS430S and Emtron DX-2 amp with a 40m Inverted V
Horizontal polarisation is oriented to EU. I have run some tests with
PE2SWL webcam over last week and have managed some RX pics on a 20m
antenna at his location so the path is feasible.

Over next week I intend to add a wire Reflector behind the Inverted V
to lower the angle of radiation from 70 Degrees to 26 Degrees.

Also interested in EasyPal tests on 7.033Mhz but I am less familiar
with  this software on DX paths.

Any takers, The best opening to EU seems to be between 20-21 UTC I
will endeavour to be there most days my website will announce if my
station and webcam are operating

http://users.tpg.com.au/adslsymb/VK6AAL/

Look forward to any contacts, all the best and GD DX.