Hi
 Talk about hitting the nail on the head about Vista. If I purchase a PC
with Vista on it.
It will be removed as soon as I arrive home. I have ran a dual boot pc
windows Ubuntu for about 3 years .
I can now do everything I need in Linux. and in the past few years it
has really improved.
Getting ready to purchase a laptop and I will load Linux for pskmail and
psk31 etc.
73's
Nathan
KD5BLZ