I just am just voicing my opinion on what I have read.
If you want to run Vista go ahead and run it. But if
Vista is so much of an upgrade from XP why did MS
allow vendors to go back and offer XP as an option, or
why are the vendors themselves offering XP along with
Vista.
I have a good friend who runs a computer business and
he does not recommend Vista, but will install it if
the customer wants it.

I still standby my view, that Vista has too many bugs
in it still for me to change to it from XP

Kurt
K8YZK

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs